Technical Hawk is funded through commissions
We earn commissions from some of the services/products recommended on this site.
This only happens when you click on our affiliate links (here’s more information on affiliate marketing) and end up purchasing following web hosting services and website builders listed on our site:
- GoDaddy (www.GoDaddy.com)
- iPage (www.iPage.com)
- inMotion Hosting (www.InMotionHosting.com)
- Jimdo (www.Jimdo.com)
- A2 Hosting (www.A2Hosting.com)
- HostGator (www.HostGator.com)
- SiteGround (www.SiteGround.com)
- Bluehost (www.Bluehost.com)
- Hostinger (www.Hostinger.com)
- Constant Contact (www.ConstantContact.com)
- SendInBlue (www.SendInBlue.com)
- SiteBuilder (www.SiteBuilder.com)
- Site123 (www.Site123.com)
- Wix (www.Wix.com)
Why are we affiliated with them?
First, because Technical Hawk operates as a business.
Second, this helps us to avoid banner and paid ads.
Third, we feel that these products are actually better than the rest.
Does this impact services/product ratings and reviews?
It does not impact their rating or overall review(s) on our website.
Many services and product reviews on Technical Hawk consist both cons and pros – so make sure you read through our reviews before buying. Second, it wouldn’t hurt to read even more reviews online to make sure that the product or service is truly a good fit for you.
Why are we disclosing this?
We’ve always believed in transparency on the web.
Secondly, we really want to be honest and upfront to our visitors.
Will it cost you more money?
No, it does not.